Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Butterfly Wishes

Happy Tuesday to you all!

One of my favorite things to do with the butterfly image from With Sympathy is to stamp it onto small punched circles. As done before on this and this card. I love how they can be rotated to flutter by in all directions and then be embellished with glitter, rhinestones or what ever. This time they were stamped in summer sunrise and berry sorbet onto punched kraft cardstock circles, adhered to the left side of a polka dot stamped block, and then embellished with rhinestones. Rounded the corners (another one of my favorite things to do) of the polka dot block to coordinate with the butterfly circles.

Finished the card off with a sentiment (a rhinestone dot for the I) then wrapped with white embroidery floss.

Things are starting to go back to normal again around here, my Mother-in-law left for home today (so sorry to see her go). Well that's all from me today. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Maile


Best Wishes: (All PTI unless noted)
  • Stamps: With Sympathy, Polka Dot Baics II & Beyond Basic Borders (Sentiment)
  • Ink: Berry Sorbet & Summer Sunrise
  • Cardstock: Berry Sorbet, White & Kraft
  • Accessories: DMC Embroidery Floss, Hero Arts Rhinestones, Marvy Uchida Circle Punch & Corner Rounder

Card Measures: 7" X 7"

7 comments:

  1. Love it! It's simple but bold all at the same time. :-) Happy New Year if I don't talk to you before then! *hugs!*

    Oh! Did you shop on the 26th? I missed it this year... :( Last year I had so much fun buying Christmas decor, I think I'm going to try and do a little damage on the 1st, though.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! Love the size! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! I love the butterfly stamped in the circles! Hmmm... wonder what I have around here that I can do that with!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous, as always! I don't know about you, but I'm kind of glad to get back to normal...although that would mean back to work which I am not anxious to do;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you simply have the best ideas! :-) You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS