Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Hydrangea Day Three

Hi there! Just popping in quickly today, for day three of the Papertrey Ink countdown, to share a couple more samples using the latest addition to my Stamping Simply lineup... Happy Hydrangea.

Let me get right to it!...
For today, I've created a simple card set that can literally be whipped up in a matter of moments.
These two cards utilize a couple of other hydrangea images included in the Happy Hydrangea set.  This one is the filled vase.  I stamped a trio in a color combo of Melon Berry, Sweet Blush and Spring Moss on to a Rustic White card base.
This one features the smaller hydrangea stem.  Then finished both cards off with a special sentiment, also from Happy Hydrangea, stamped in Smokey Shadow ink.

Well, that's all I've got for you today. Just remember... this set is available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning May 15th, for $24. In the mean time, I'd love to know what you think so far, so please feel free to share!

Now, be sure to visit Nichole Heady for more peeks. Also, Heather Nichols & Melissa Bickford have peeks to share with you of their newest sets for the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile




Enjoy Your Special Day Card Duo:


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Maile. I love the flowers, the colors and the simplicity! Can't wait to have this one myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new set, it's already on the top of my May shopping for the 15th. The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hydrangeas - especially the one in the one in the vase. Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really adore the simplicity of your cards. The new stamp set is just gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have no idea how exciting I am about this set! My daughter is getting married next summer and her flowers are going to by purple and green hydrangea. I've been looking and looking for a stamp that I like and have had not luck. Thank you so much for this set. I can't wait to get it and start designing her invitations and thank you cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really loving this set! Your sentiments are perfect and love the font.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely cards! These are my fav card samples so far. Simply lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep telling myself I don't need any more flower stamps…and then you come out with Happy Hydrangea, Maile! Now, how are we supposed to resist this beauty? Your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the simple beauty of this set and how quickly a card could be stamped with the images shown today! Thanks for designing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More pretty cards. Great combos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful - love the layered stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Maile! Your stamping is great (as usual!)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS