Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Spider Web Die Trio Day Five

Hello you guys! I'm back today with a final peek at my new die design... Spider Web Trio, before it's available for purchase tomorrow through Papertrey Ink. I've got one last project to share with you, so let me get right to it...
I've applied a little misting to create today's single layer card.  I began by die cutting the large and small spider webs from cardstock to use as my spray masks.  I laid the largest web into place on top of the rustic white card base and sprayed with Mister Huey's mint julep spray mist.  Once that dried, I placed the smallest spider web mask down and sprayed with Mister Huey's sherbet spray mist.
Once completely dry, I stamped a sentiment (from Halloween Treats & Sweets) and three bats (from Been Boo'd) in smokey shadow ink.

Well, that concludes day five of the countdown. I truly hope that you have enjoyed and were inspired by all that I have shared the past few days. Just remember... this die trio is available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning August 15th, for $20. In the mean time, if you do happen to add this trio to your collection... I'd love to see what you come up with, so please feel free to share!

Now, be sure to visit Nichole Heady for more peeks. Also, Melissa Bickford and Dawn McVey have peeks to share with you of their newest sets for the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile


Happy Fright Night Card

7 comments:

  1. Cool card, Maile! I saw the announcement yesterday about you joining the Studio Calico DT-- congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw I love this one. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever and cute! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Like the webs nd all that great misting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lve your spider web masking and can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is why I follow your blog! Just awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS