Saturday, September 15, 2012

Papertrey Ink September Release Projects

The Papertrey Ink September Countdown is about to come to an end and I'm here to share my final projects with you today. But, before I do, let me remind you that everything you've seen peeks of will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink beginning 10 pm EST tonight.

Now, let me get started!...
First up, Mistletoe & Holly by Nichole Heady and the sentiment set Happiest of Holidays by Dawn McVey. I stamped the spring moss card base with the mistletoe images in lemonade ice ink.
Touched up the mistletoe with a few liquid pearl berries.  Finished the card off with a sentiment strip, impressed using the Heringbone impression plate.
Next, Happy Harlequin by Nichole Heady.  I began by impressing the card front with the Cover Plate: Harlequin die, stamped the pattern and then topped with a die cut Cover Plate. 
Stamped the sentiment, using Peace, Love & Joy by Melissa Bickford, and then finished the card off with a wrapping of soft stone ribbon.
Next, Gingerbread Lane by Lizzie Jones.  Die cut rolling hills from the Sugar Plum pattern paper pack.
Stamped the adorable gingerbread house, fit it between the hills and then glitterfied.
Next, Snowflake Medley by Tiffany Pastor.  Stamped the snowflakes in a mint and gray color combo.
Stamped the sentiment and mounted the panel onto a soft stone card base.  Then finished the card off with a few perfectly placed rhinestones.
Next, Winter Snow Globe by Heather Nichols.  I began by creating a color blocked cardstock panel and die cut a circle from the center.
Embossed some snowflakes, mounted an clear cardstock window and attached to the card base over the stamped snowman and sentiment. Finished the card off with a wrapping of ribbon and a snow globe stand.
Next, Heart-2-Heart #8 by Melissa Bickford.  Stamped the tree top using the Rock and Roll stamping technique, using spring moss and canyon clay inks.
Die cut the Loop De Loop Border Die from simply chartreuse pattern paper and attached the borders to a die cut wine bottle tag.
Last, but not least, Bits & Buttons by Nichole Heady. I combined it with the holly image from Holiday Button Bits stamp set.
Die cut a few buttons, using the Buttoned Up #1 Die, stamped them with Plum Archival Ink and covered with Glossy Accents. Archival inks are perfect for this technique!  Then finished the card of with "Holly" from Mistletoe & Holly.

Well, that's all of them!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Teams fabulous projects as well...

Thanks for stopping by!

Maile




 Sending Warm Wishes


Wishing You Peace Card


Sweet Season's Greetings Card
 
Peace & Joy Card


Merry Christmas Snow Globe Card


Smile Card
 
Holly Card

14 comments:

  1. I just love all these Maile! Wow! The design on that first card is amazing! I love how you did a panel all the way down the card over the branch! The 2nd card: WOW! that is so neat! I love it and the way you did the colors and the design! That 3rd card is SO sweet and amazing! I LOVE it that the gingerbread house goes off the card a bit! That 4th card: SO gorgeous! I love the snowflakes and the colors you used! The 5th card is so sweet! Such happy colors too! That 6th card is so lovely! I love the different colors of the tree, and the "grass!" So creative! :) The 7th card. Wow. So lovely! I love it with the kraft base! I love the glossy accents on the buttons too! And I love it how the holly overlaps the card a bit! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just gave me a major aha moment about impressing the cover plate, then stamping, then laying down the die cut. :) LOVE all of your projects, as usual. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the lime and burgandy on your holly card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such beautiful projects! My favorite detail is the layered "grass" on your Smile card. I was wavering about the loop-de-loop die, but you just put me over the edge :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME cards! My fave is the harlequin one.
    -- Connie C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job. Like all your creations. Especially like the loopy doopy grass. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are super amazing. but I especially love the Happy Harlequin card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work never fails to impress me and you've done it again. Love your clean and simple style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That harlequin card.... must buy both harlequin and hexagon plates and stamp now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab cards- my favourite is the mistletoe, love the green stamped on green card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!! I really love that viridian colour - how is it with PTI stamps? Does it stain them quite heavily? The dark plum colour looks nice too so I'd love to know about staining ... Thanks so much, Maile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful are these I just love all the combinations as you definitely turn them into incredible inspiration.

    Greets london cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  13. I REALLY love your Happy Harlequin card! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS